Monday, October 4, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine!

I'm a big girl. I've been waking myself up for school for years.

Which is why I got so mad when I woke up to Sierra's face this morning.

First of all, she opened the blanket of my fort. Did I mention that my bottom bunk has been made into a fort? Yeah, I know. I'm cool.

Anyways, she peeked her head in. I sensed someone near me. As my eyes opened I flinched, realizing that my personal space had been seriously invaded.

"You're class starts in nineteen minutes." She said in a motherly voice.

NEWSFLASH. You aren't my mom. You aren't my friend. Get the frick out of my fort!

That isn't what I said. Although, it's definitely what I wanted to say. Instead, I glared at her (I couldn't help it, I was half way asleep) and turned to face the wall. "No it doesn't." I mumbled.

Then she had the audacity to argue with me. "Yes, it does."

I glanced back at her. "No, it doesn't. It was cancelled."

"Oh. Really?"

I groaned and attempted to go back to sleep, but it was too late. I was awake.

Freaking roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment