Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Night.


It's Saturday night. 10:43 P.M.

Darla has gone home for the weekend. So it's just me and...Sierra.

I'm coming home from seeing The Social Network. (Great movie in case you were wondering.)

I assume my roommate won't be in the dorm at all this evening. After all, it's Saturday night. Last I checked she was wearing faerie wings and using my mixing bowl (ahhhh!!!) to make Jello (I assume Jello shots were involved) with her friends.

So I open the door of my dorm. Yes! The lights are off. Nobody's home.

Wrong!

I look over and see a huge lump in her bed. Gah!

The funny thing about this is that just the other night she made fun of me relentlessly for going to sleep at 10:30 P.M...and that was on a school night.

It's Saturday night, people. She's asleep! What's wrong with this picture?!




No comments:

Post a Comment