Friday, September 24, 2010

Just Keeping It Fresh, Man.


Hello all! :) Welcome to my *brand new* blog…Just Keeping it Fresh, Man. Clever, eh? Yes, I know.

I suppose before I get started I should tell you a little bit about myself…

In case you didn’t already know. I’m a freshman in college...and in honor of this new phase in my life I've decided to create a new blog.

R.I.P. I Put My Headphones On.

I’m also a girl. I’m currently seventeen years of age.

I enjoy reading, writing and long drives on the freeway.

I’m currently a Film Studies major…that might change…but i’ll get into that later :)

I’m living forty minutes away from home. I’m a Jesus freak. I have roommate issues. I have mental issues (no, seriously, i do.) I have professor issues. Homework issues. Sleeping issues, Eating issues, etc., etc.

I could go on for ages, really I could. The point is…I’m a regular girl with a lot of freaking issues…enough to require me to vent about them on the Internet.

I don’t mind talking to myself, but if you’d like to join me on this long and complicated adventure…then welcome, friend :) It’s nice having you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment